Friday, May 8, 2009










The latest and greatest.
Well everyone, it's been a while since my last update.  i've definitely been pretty slammed with riding, business and plain nonsense, but the show must go on.  I'm gonna get a bit cheezy on this post and throw in some others works', so don't be mad at me.  It's better than nothing right?

I've been on a few adventures this past bit, but the best have been the ones to the baseball field to see my sons tear it up.  Nate has been one of the Key players on his team (which are leading their division) and Josh has been giving a strong effort at his coach pitch games.  Nothing makes me happier than to see them  give a strong effort and improve every time they play. 

Since I last wrote, I have actually moved from my sweet spot in Fallbrook (due to crappy county sound regulations and a crap economy).  Despite being bummed about the move, my attitude is to make the best of the situation and I think that is happening.  I have now set up my riding spot and 1onWon training facility at the new Pala raceway in North San Diego County.  It is an awesome track and has what i feel to be the best dirt in southern California.  I think I have hit a Grand Slam by teaming up with Pala Raceway.  I really have a lot of faith in the place  attached are a couple of action shots of yours truly turning laps out there.  You can check out their info @ www.palaraceway.com . And of course my training info @ www.1onWon.com
.  So until next time, behave yourselves.  I'll be getting prepped up for what I hope to be an Epic Summer filled with cool trips with my sons, huge quarterpipes in Chicago and Gold Medals at L.A. X-Games.

check it.  rr

Good morning America.



Night Rider.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you r amazing you whips are sick

Anonymous said...

You, Pastrana and Carmichael are my idols i look up to u guys.