Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm Baaaaack


You can't get rid of me that easy!  C'mon now.

I guess I was a bit Blogged out for a while.  But I'm stoked to be back on here doing some work and hustlin'.  I've done a lot since the last blog and I have to say that I am definitely bummed that I haven't stayed on top of documenting at least some of my travels.

Anyhow, the time is now and i'm on a mission trying to work harder than ever to Entertain you people.  It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it!

Heres a video that I put a lot of work into the last day. (mostly cause I'm still learning, not because it's good!) 






3 comments:

Bubs's Blog said...

YEA!! I love reading your blog!

mxmamma said...

Renner...1st off, sikk website!

I have a 7 year old that misses seeing you on the circuit, and needs some updated dancing moves! We also need more blog updates on how things are going in SoCal and around YOUR world of FMX! Not to mention another visit to the Nitro Circus (Pastrana) Compound, it's not the same without you!!! The things with you and Hubert are...to say the least INSANITY!!!

Stay safe out there!

PEACE :-)

florin said...

Hi,

I hope you'll get my message.
My name is Florin and i'm living in Romania. I'm trying to get a email address of you buddy Georgie Fechter for Austria or a mobile phone because i'm intresting to bring in Romania the MOD show.

I hope you can help me with this.

I like what you and your buddy do and i'm a hige fan of FMX.

Best regards.

PS: my email address is fdulgheru@gmail.com and my mobile phone is 0040723223804.