Saturday, February 2, 2008

RR Ranch in full swing











Thursday I had a bunch of riding buds over to the ole Ranch to do some riding.  It wasn't anything out of the ordinary, but I think I may have over done it a bit, because I woke up Friday morning with one heck of a tight body.  i think the years of crashing things is finally catching up with me.  Hopefully it just had something to do with the lack of riding the past couple of weeks though.  Orrrrrrr, it could have something to do with me doing an impression of an ostrich jamming my head into the foam pit while trying front flips on the 110.  Who knows!  Anyhow, I'll let the photos do the talking.  These super crisp shots are courtesy of Racer X Canadas own James Lissimore. Check out is other works @ www.lissimorephoto.com  . Thanks Dude!

Riders: Tommy Clowers, Jeff Tilton, Myles Richmond, Benoit Milot, Mat Rebeaud and Muah.

No comments: