Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pura Vida Mang








I just got back from the circus... Nitro Circus that is!  This stop was a real drag let me tell ya, we were "forced" to head down to Costa Rica.  Yeah, paradise it was a difficult choice to make the trek to Paradise.  I don't even know where to start, but I'll try.


Red Bull mastermind and friend Hayes Wheeless teamed up with TP and the Nitro Circus leaders Greg Godfrey and Jeremy Rawle with a wild plan for some unique and beautiful locations for the next installment of the "Travis and the Nitro Circus" series.  I can't share all the details in order maintain some surprise and anticipation for the release, but i have to say that I am confident that the next vid will not disappoint.  Travis, Jolene, Jim, Kenny, Andy Bell, Godfrey, Tenacious J (Tenacio on this trip), Base Jumper "Plamer" and myself, as well as my boys/videographers Donny and Party Marty, were treated like superstars by the Red Bull crew all week.  We had an amazing time chilling with the entire Red Bull Costa Staff.  It actually made leaving a bit sad for all of us.


Jim DeChamp was the star of the trip.  Like I said, I can't elaborate, but Jim managed to survive the week after a few brushes with near disaster.  (just a hint, never let Jim borrow your Rhino, especially in front of 20k Supercross fans an a fully blown SX track)!


As for myself, I really didn't accomplish as much as I was hoping, but I got in a few great rides in the rain Forest and met some really cool people! Big thanks again, to the Entire Red Bull Costa Rica Staff and Hayes' Red Bull latin America crew!


Ok, I am slammed trying to get ready for the next Season of 'The Great Ride Open', so I'm ghost.   Late!

RR

No comments: